Ten Books I am Thankful I Read
10. Don Quixote - Cervantes
This book kicked off my quest to conquer my fear of reading great books.
9. Little Women - Louisa May Alcott
I am grateful to have read this beautifully written story about young women, daughters, mothers, sisters, and friends.
So many people hate this man; but I wonder how many can form their own opinion about him? I am grateful to have read this book because it has taught me how important it is to research history before you jump on a ban wagon in ignorance. Here's my two cents.
I am grateful Harriet Beecher Stowe wrote this story about slavery. What a courageous woman!
6. The Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank
I am grateful God preserved Anne Frank's story.
5. A History of the American People - Paul Johnson
Love this book with all my heart. It makes me feel a kin to England, and I'm not even British!
4. A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens
This story makes me love Charles Dickens.
3. The (entire) Little House series - Laura Ingalls Wilder
These stories make me love life.
2. The Well-Educated Mind - Susan Wise Bauer
Because of this book, I am on my reading journey.
1. My Bible
Truly, the most important book ever written.
|(This is not my actual Bible.)|