What's on your fall TBR list?
1. War and Peace, by Leo Tolstoy
2. The History of the Kings of Britain, by Geoffrey Monmouth
3. The Complete Essays, by Michael de Montaigne
4. The Chronicles of Narnia, by C.S. Lewis (The Horse and His Boy, The Magician's Nephew, The Last Battle)
5. The Story of the Grail and the Passing of Arthur, by Howard Pyle
6. Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott
7. My Ántonia, by Willa Cather
8. The Life of Saint Teresa of Avila by Herself
9. Meditations, by Descartes
10. Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners, by John Bunyan
The first four are actually summer reads, which have taken me this long to read that now it is autumn. Number five counts towards my Arthurian Lit Challenge, and numbers eight, nine, and ten count towards TWEM biography list. But the two books that I anticipate reading more than any others this fall are Little Women and My Ántonia. Lately, I have been craving a lovely story to read, and I am hoping either one of these will deliver.