Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Valentine's Day Theme

Valentine's Day themed freebie

Just One of These Top Ten Bookish Gifts My Valentine 
Could Surprise Me With on Valentine's Day
(But I know he won't BECAUSE HE NEVER READS MY BLOG!)

Book Lover's soy candle from Frostbeard Studio 
Frostbeard Studio

A Book Lover's Diary - Shelagh Wallace
A journal for noting personal discoveries from books read
Amazon

This throw pillow
(I've seen a more colorful one, which is better, but I cannot find it now.)
Bookworm Boutique

It's a Little House charm bracelet!
CuriosandCreation

A personal library kit
Amazon

This book stamp
(I could probably make this myself using Sculpey clay.)
Talk to the Sun

This bookmark
MeDesigns

Periodic Table of World Literature poster
Amazon

Something I can wear, 
like one of these tee-shirts with the entire text of my favorite book.
Litographs

A bookish tea cup (yeah, tea cup).
Redbubble

12 comments:

  1. Brilliant take on the theme! I love the personal library set. And the mug. And the candle. And, well, everything. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks. That library set does look fun, especially if you lend your books out often.

      Delete
  2. I want them all...OMG! they are just brilliant must haves...love everything especially the periodic table! Just mind blowing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice...let me be the first to say I don't want them all (candle, dude...ya know), but yeah, most of these I want as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby got me a Litographs shirt for Valentine's Day last year! The Persuasion one :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just found your blog after searching for The Well Trained Mind booklist. I may copy you and make a blog specifically for my reading. We homeschool as well!

    I'm following you here and at your homeschooling blog. Mine is www.homeschool-ed.blogspot.com (it's new, so not too many posts. :) )

    Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lizabeth,

      Thanks for letting me know. I am now following you on Google+. I've am very attracted to the Charlotte Mason approach to education, but I incorporate a few different styles of learning.

      Are you reading through TWTM list or just thinking about it? Anyway, even if you create a blog for reading, there is a huge community of book lovers out there.

      Delete