Saturday, March 21, 2015

More Reading Challenges!

What just happened?  One minute I was worried that I was unable to keep up with my reading commitments, and the next thing I know, I commit myself to three new reading challenges.  To be fair, I did say that I would join a couple of these when and if they came up, but I totally forgot about them...until they came up.  When I made my initial reading list for 2015, I did not include these; hence, I had to play musical chairs with my spring TBR list, which no longer looks as I posted it last week. But, no problem.  

So I am taking the time now to mention these up coming reading challenges, in the event you'd like to join:  

O @ Behold the Stars is hosting a laid-back read-along of The Voyage Out by Virginia Woolf, beginning March 26th (read at your own pace).


Fanda @ Fanda Classiclit is hosting another month of Zoladdiction (Émile Zola - your choice), beginning April 1st.  (She is also hosting a Germinal read-along). 



And Corrine @ The Pursuit of Happiness is featuring a leisurely group read of Gone With the Wind, by Margaret Mitchell.  This begins May 1st and ends August 1st.
                                                         
 

If you are interested, you can visit these blogs for more info.

6 comments:

  1. It's super fun to play musical chairs with a reading list though, eh? Especially for the greatest novel ever written. :-)

    I wish I had time for the other events! I'll be writing papers and enduring multiple exams on the same day and being jostled all over the train and crying into my pillow. This will seriously probably be the busiest month of the semester. :(

    Which is why I need Gone with the Wind to revive me. :-) I'm glad you're joining!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind making changes to my plans for a good story. I look forward to rereading it.

      Have a good end of the semester.

      Delete
  2. I'm joining the Zola and Gone With the Wind challenges as well! Well, and obviously The Voyage Out! Couldn't resist :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your challenges! And thanks for participating in Zoladdiction. ;)

    ReplyDelete