Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Book (or Reading) Related Problems I Have



Ten Book (or Reading) Related Problems I Have


1. Sometimes I bite my nails when I read.

2. I underline a lot and write all over my pages.

A mess

3. I buy used books faster than I can read them.

4. It irks me when my 18-year old leaves his phone, watch, wallet,
and eye glasses on my bookcase.  They are not part of my books.

5. I love my bookcase that my husband built for me, but it is just a bookcase,
and I must not treat it like it is another family member.

Just a bookcase

6. Some people have pets.  I have books.

7. I get excited about going to the library.

8. I would rather read than exercise.  

9.  I bring books with me everywhere,
including family gatherings and birthday parties.

10. Most of the time, I'd rather be reading.

16 comments:

  1. I get so excited about going to the library, too. Maybe a little bit too excited because there are so many books but not enough time to borrow and read all of them. And it really peeves me that my school library tempts me with all of these wonderful books but only allows me to borrow two at a time. Hmph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, hopefully you can go to the library whenever you want (as soon as you finish your two books). When I was in elementary school, we were only allowed to go to the school library on Fridays. (But I used the public library, too, to get books, so it didn't matter.)

      Delete
  2. Nice list of book related problems!! Lol, I rather read than exercise too. I love the bookcase your hubby built for you. Here's a link to my TTT for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/02/top-ten-tuesday-ten-book-related.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely get #8! I've tried to combine reading and exercise a few times, but it never seemed to work out for me.

    Your bookcase is beautiful! I totally understand you wanting to keep it looking nice and neat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm like: exercise for 30 minutes or read for 30 minutes. Reading usually wins.

      Delete
  4. That book case! I love it! I have boring, el cheapo ones from Walmart and Target. Your husband does great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. He had the nerve to tell me that he doesn't like literature, but he made up for it by building me a bookcase.

      Delete
  5. I have serious bookcase envy right now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks, I think? It does serve its purpose. : )

      Delete
  6. Ha, "I would rather read than exercise." Amen to that! :) And what a beautiful book shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3. I buy used books faster than I can read them.

    Doesn't every passionate reader have this problem?

    ReplyDelete