Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Scarlet Letter: Before I Commit...

I have to admit...I still have not begun The Scarlet Letter.  I am kidding myself if I think I should.  While it is possible I may have a chance today and tomorrow, I know what the other days hold:

  • Saturday will be Father's Day for us because...
  • Sunday is church and celebrating our five year-old's birthday, which is really Monday, but...
  • Monday I will be seriously doing last-minute prep work for Writing Week, (and don't forget the flute recital), because...
  • Tuesday and Wednesday IS Writing Week all day,
  • And Thursday and Friday I'm running away with my husband, but we'll be back on...
  • Saturday
It hardly makes sense to begin the book, although I am tempted to try.  So if you see a few chapters, I'm a glutton for punishment, and I won't be able to read again until next week.  : (  Nonetheless, I wish you a great week and happy reading to everyone else.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the writing week! And have fun for the weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I cannot wait for Writing Week or my getaway, but I am looking forward to reading again.

      Delete